Oct 27, 2011

Walking in Bogotá

Today I took my first long walk alone in Bogotá, from my Spanish class back to the house. It took about 20 minutes and I was a little nervous haha but it went very well! I was also lucky because it was sunny outside, Bogotá has been very rainy these last few weeks.

On Tuesday I ate lunch with Juan and his parents and I had traditional Spanish paella for the first time, it was very nice! I had the seafood paella with shrimp, mussels, octopus and other things :)

I've also gotten addicted to Colombian lollipops, Bon Bon Bum. They are sooooo good!!

4 comments:

  1. Härligt att solen är tillbaka men hur var det med egna utflykter. Enligt Juan var det väl taxi som gällde :-), men förstår att det var skönt med en promenad. Håll dig i lugna områden bara. Klubborna verkade goda. Köp med dig några hem. Puss mamsen <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mosterproster also want lollipops!
    A real paella sounds very good.
    Now, this week the teachers work without students, then we will work with Infomentor, IUP folders based on Lgr 11, it is good that we do it now this week, so it's ready when students are back. It gets heavier in the afternoons now that we have turned back the clock and it gets dark at four.
    Be careful with walks sweetie, lots of kramis

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha jag lovar att ta med klubbor hem till er båda!
    Jag promenerade hem idag också, var till och med inne i det största köpcentret och köpte en bok, alldeles själv! Och sen möte jag upp med Juan för en snabb fika.

    Stackars er som inte får något höstlov! Men det är ju skönt att hinna förbereda lite saker innan alla barnen är tillbaka.

    Många pussar <3

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love paella!!! Hope it was good...
    Miss you much how many weeks left before you come home?
    :) Nicole

    ReplyDelete