Oct 18, 2011

Spanish lessons

This morning I had my first Spanish lesson!

I was a little bit nervous but my teacher is really nice and her English is great so she can always explain everything. We started a little easy with the alphabet and some greeting phrases. I bought my course book and I even have homework for tomorrow! Very exciting! Hopefully I did everything correct but Juan will have to look at it before I hand it in haha I don't want to mess up my first homework!

After classes I took a taxi by myself again! It also went very well haha, yay!

My Spanish book!
<3

2 comments:

  1. lovley!
    sometimes I have trouble commenting on your blog entries...?
    (hope this works)
    did you turn in your homework? how much spanish can you speak by now? I m proud! my cousin will soon become a spanish speaking giiiirl! griiisie:)

    lots of kisses and say hello to Juan from me

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey!

    Yes your comment worked fine, I don't know why some people have trouble commenting. It's very strange!

    I handed in my homework and it went very well, but Juan helped me :)
    Since I have classes every day I'm learning a lot but speaking is still difficult, pronunciation is so different from Swedish.

    Puss <3

    ReplyDelete