This would not be a very big accomplishment in Stockholm or New York but here in Bogotá I feel like it was a very big and important first step. Especially considering I don't speak Spanish and in this city you really need Spanish to get around, most people don't speak any English at all.
First I walked by myself a few blocks to meet up with Juan for lunch (very nice Asian food) and then in the afternoon I went to the grocery store and bought some food. It went very well! It's kinda exciting to go shopping for food here because there is a lot of new products that I haven't seen before.
The grocery store where I bought the food :)
In the evening me and Juan cooked a very nice tomato sauce with pasta and we also started watching the new season of The Amazing Race. It really is amazing haha I love that show!


Min fina!
ReplyDeleteVilken härlig blogg, det är så spännande att få möjligheten att läsa om vad du har för dig där borta (: Saknar dig här hemma, var rädd om dig!
PUSS!
Hej gumman!
ReplyDeleteRoligt att höra ifrån dig och roligt att du hittat till min blogg!
Saknar dig också! Ni får ta och komma hit!
Puss <3