Juan took me to a place outside Bogotá where we could pet farm animals, ride a horse and yes, watch pigs race!
The pig racing took place in a "cerdódromo" and they had about 10 pigs racing around the tracks! The crowd was pretty big and we all cheered for the pigs. :) The first race was just running around but the second one involved obstacles, like stairs, that the pig had to get over. It was fun to watch and I'm very happy that the pigs seemed to enjoy themselves! I love pigs, they are so cute!
Cute baby cows!
Very big cow! Vaca!
Pigs racing!
Cute pigs! (In an ugly cage, I hope they let them out sometimes!)
I also rode a horse for the second time and it went very well, this time I took allergy pills before so that I wouldn't sneeze haha.
The rest of the weekend we took it easy and did some shopping and cooked some food. Monday was also a holiday so we had a nice brunch at crepes & waffles, we ate waffles with bacon and I had hot chocolate, sooooo good!
I've also been preparing for my next Spanish test that is this Friday. I've finished another three chapters of the book and my teacher promised to take me out for cupcakes after the exam!
<3
Mejlen är dalen.annika på gmail.
ReplyDeleteKram!